NetBadi Logo

EAMCET Weightage Calculator helps in Board Weightage Calculation for EAMCET 2014 Exam. The AP State Council for Higher Education, responsible for competitive exams like EAMCET, ECET, ICET etc, started accounting the marks obtained in board examination as 25% weightage in the final EAMCET exam. Therefore the 160 marks in EAMCET 2014 Question Paper account to 75% while the marks in non-language subjects of board exam accounts for the other 25%. This tool makes the Intermediate Board Weightage Calculation easy.

EAMCET Weightage Calculator